Tremec TR4050 TDET17341
TREMEC TR-4050™ Transmission
5-Speed RWD Manual Transmission
The TREMEC TR-4050 5-speed manual transmission is designed for longitudinal engine vehicles and is particularly suited for light and medium duty trucks. It includes a single overdrive and a light-weight aluminium housing.
All forward gears are fully synchronized and use a carbon friction material for improved shift quality. Tapered roller bearings are used to minimize noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) and improve efficiency.
A standard six-bolt Power Take-Off (PTO) located on the right side of the transmission offers users the ability to run a variety of hydraulic accessories.
Gear Ratios: 1st 6.16, 2nd 3.11, 3rd 1.71, 4th 1.0, 5th 0.78
Input shaft / clutch spline is 1/18" GM 10 Spline
TR-4050 Features at a Glance:
• 600 lb-ft Torque Capacity
• High-contact constant mesh helical gears for maximum strength
• Die-cast aluminium alloy housing saves weight while offering considerable rigidity
• Standard right-hand six-bolt PTO offers ability to run hydraulic pumps
• Multiple shifter locations provide design and installation flexibility
• The multiple rail internal shifter provides excellent shift feel and performance
• Tapered bearing on input, main and counter shafts provide excellent internal stability
• Needle bearings under gears reduce friction and noise output
• All forward gears and reverse gear synchronized
• Advanced synchronizer technology promotes smoother shifting and reduced shift effort
• Counter shaft mounted 5th gear synchronizer improves NVH in overdrive
We have adapters to allow fitment of the LandRover LT230 transfer case, making this a great choice for USA V8 powered LandRover projects.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!