Small Block Chevy V8 240HP
The standard 350 cu. in. Chevrolet V8 engine is an ideal power unit for the customer looking for a dependable engine whilst working on a budget. This Chevy engine assembly can be upgraded to produce more power at a later date.
It uses your choice of new or re-machined Chevy 350 block, with the rear cap machined for the pre 1986 style, two piece crankshaft seal.
Cylinder heads - Low compression cast iron with straight plug locations, 1.94” int and 1.50” exh valves
Compression ratio - 8.5:1
Camshaft - Flat tappet hydraulic with 0.41” valve lift
Small Block Chevrolet Engine assembly fitted with:
* Aluminium intake manifold, Intake gaskets and bolts
* Distributor and clamp
* Engine mounts
* Iron water pump
* Crank and water pump pulleys
* 6.75” crank damper and bolt
* Oil filter and spin on adapter
* Chrome thermostat housing
* Edelbrock 600cfm carburettor and stud kit
* Internal regulated alternator with chrome mounts
* Edelbrock 14” chrome air cleaner
* Ignition wire set and Champion spark plugs
* Starter motor
* Chrome fuel pump block off plate and chrome dip stick
A wide range of dress up items and options are available for this engine.
£4052 + VAT